Your questions from February – round 2! Let’s talk about…
- If you could travel to one place in the world, where would it be?
- When are you doing a new podcast episode?
- What are band walks? Your running warm-up?
- What is your everyday diet?
- How long should your longest marathon training run be?
- Tips for Speed-work & Hills?
Q&A – Feb Round 2
– If you could travel to one place in the world, where would it be?
– When are you doing another podcast?
** Listen to the Run Eat Repeat podcast in your podcast app!
– What exactly are your band walks? Would love to see an example of your warm up.
– What’s your everyday diet? What foods do you fuel with when not training for a race.
** I eat 80%healthy / 20% complete trash
– How long should your longest marathon training run be?
**Most marathon training plans have your longest run at 20 miles…
– What are some tips for speed work and hills?
**Here are some tips for running faster:
1. If you want to get faster – make sure your plan is balanced with hard work & recovery time.
2. Do Strides. (Check out the links below for exactly how to do strides)
3. Hill running has been called speed work in disguise.