Hello! I have a super amazing good cause and giveaway to share today! I’m a huge fan of giving to a special cause or donating instead of presents and the World Vision Gift Catalog let’s you do both!
You can give a gift to someone in need on behalf of someone special on your list.
When you buy gifts for the people on your list from the World Vision Gift Catalog it will also help children and families in need worldwide. World Vision works to tackle poverty and injustice all around the world providing food, medicine, clean water and more.
THIS. This this this is what giving should be about.
Check out the World Vision Gift Catalog Here.
A rep from World Vision sent me an amazing gift basket with some of their most popular gifts that give back.
This is the infinity scarf…
And I’m loving the Vietnamese Tote and Wrap Around Ring. Since the ring is a wrap design I can wear it on my ring or middle finger. Boom. And it fits on my right hand – rings never fit on my right hand!
We want to encourage you to consider giving a gift to someone you love (or like, I don’t know your personal life) from the World Vision Catalog. And as a bonus they are offering RER followers an AMAZING giveaway! World Vision will send one RER follower six of their gorgeous handcrafted items like the ones listed below.
Giveaway from World Vision:
When a donation is made to World Vision’s “Where Most Needed” fund, donors can choose from different items (like the below) to receive as a meaningful memento of their gift.
- The Heaton Hope Bracelet – This year, everyone’s favorite TV mom, Patricia Heaton, has partnered with World Vision to design the Patricia Heaton Hope Bracelet. The name was purposely chosen to encourage people to feel hopeful about our world and to give hope, through generosity, to those in need.
- Vietnamese Tote – Disabled Vietnamese women gain independence by creating these beautiful hand-embroidered purses.
- African Soapstone Box – Talented artisans bring raw stone to life with etched designs and hand dyed finishes that showcase modern African creativity and provide a sustainable way out of poverty.
- Charm Necklace – Made by a gold and silver plating specialist in India, the unique and elegant charms make this necklace a subtle statement piece.
- Infinity Scarf – This fashion-forward accessory is made by artisans in India who are trained in the loom industry to attain skills and a sustainable livelihood.
- Wraparound Ring – A vibrant, adjustable ring with aqua and blue chalcedony stones set in metal, made by female artisans in India.
This is the African Soapstone Box listed above… Everything is super special and pretty. And it’s makes me extra happy that it helps WV.
You can find all the items in this post on this page – World Vision Hand Crafted Gifts.
When you buy one of these items you get something beautifully made for yourself or someone you love AND donate to World Vision’s Most Needed fund so the support goes to people most in need. Your gift will help specific, urgent needs for those that otherwise might not get met. These gifts are tax deductible (less the value of the item).
I really think it’s a great way to incorporate donating to a good cause and giving a gift to someone on your list.
Please let me know if you have any questions on any of the items on the giveaway list. I have them and really love each one.
Giving Tuesday Bonus
TODAY ONLY – the donations are being matched with generous product donations from 21 Gifts!! So if you think you’ll get something from them today is a great day! * World Vision Catalog link *
You can follow World Vision on social media here…. Facebook: /WorldVision or on Twitter & Instagram – @WorldVisionUSA
I will also be sharing the giveaway on Instagram so you can enter more than once!
1. Leave a comment on this post with the name of someone on your list that would appreciate a gift that gives back.
Extra Entry: Comment on this Instagram post
Closes: 11.30.17 at 12pm PST. Open to anyone 13 years or older.
Disclaimer: This giveaway is in no way associated with Instagram and all participants agree to release Instagram from any liability.
Giveaway provided by World Vision. All opinions on this site and on Run Eat Repeat’s and Monica’s social media are her own and not associated with any partners.
Run SMART Goals
Fill out this form to get the SMART Running Goals worksheet to your inbox!